Forever 21 Activewear - Oh, How I Love You

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE finding new and exciting smaller brands out there in the athletic world, but I DO love a really good deal. Which is why I have to do a post on my current Style Athletic steal, FOREVER 21 Activewear. Everyone knows Forever 21 is all about affordable clothing, but unless you have one of the larger stores around you with a FULL activewear section, you've probably only seen a handful of their items... and with their return policy, you know you probably aren't comfortable buying online if you haven't tried any of it on. But when you can find a sports bra that looks very much like a Lululemon sports bra for the price of $14.50, ummm HELLO, you should definitely pay attention.

I luckily have a handful of the larger stores in my neck of the woods (thank you proximity to HQ and Los Angeles), so I stumbled upon a very large section of activewear... before I knew it, I had quite literally 30+ items (as you can imagine the ladies in the fitting room were quite excited to see me). 

While I ended up only purchasing sports bras, I did end up with 7... for less than 2 would have cost at Lulu. We all know it is hard impossible to see everything in a Forever 21, so a couple weeks later I scoped out the website and wound up buying a few more items.
ITEMS I PURCHASED
Style Athletics Forever 21 Cute Stylish Workout Clothes Unique Lululemon Open Back Style Athletics Forever 21 Cute Stylish Workout Clothes Unique Lululemon Open Back Long Bra Bralette MeshStyle Athletics Forever 21 Cute Stylish Workout Clothes Unique Lululemon Mint Black Stripe
OTHER ITEMS I'M LIKING
Style Athletics Forever 21 Cute Stylish Workout Clothes Unique Lululemon stripe pantsStyle Athletics Forever 21 Cute Stylish Workout Clothes Unique Lululemon stripe jacket
Style Athletics Forever 21 Cute Stylish Workout Clothes Unique Lululemon mint sports braStyle Athletics Forever 21 Cute Stylish Workout Clothes Unique Lululemon side mesh panel leggingsStyle Athletics Forever 21 Cute Stylish Workout Clothes Unique Lululemon mesh crop top
Style Athletics Forever 21 Cute Stylish Workout Clothes Unique Lululemon sports braStyle Athletics Forever 21 Cute Stylish Workout Clothes Unique Lululemon cut out tank top
Style Athletics Forever 21 Cute Stylish Workout Clothes Unique Lululemon leggingsStyle Athletics Forever 21 Cute Stylish Workout Clothes Unique Lululemon pink jacketStyle Athletics Forever 21 Cute Stylish Workout Clothes Unique Lululemon open panel sports bra
 DOESN'T THIS LOOK LIKE THE LULULEMON FREE TO BE WILD?
style athletics lululemon free to be wild sports bra forever 21 version
AND HOW CUTE IS THIS!
I'm sure you can find a few items that you can seamlessly add to your collection!

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.