Saucony Women - Virtual Shopping

I'm baaaaaack!

This post all started with another trip to Marshall's where I found this awesomely cute number from Saucony which I just learned retails for $100... at the store, $50.  But at the time (a couple weeks ago) I thought that was too much for a running jacket.  Despite my love for lightweight jackets and unique designs, I chose to pass on it.  I'm slightly regretting it now, and I'm sure they are gone now.
Style Athletics Saucony Workout Clothes White Rainbow Polka Dot Jacket
Now that I am not the proud owner of the jacket, let's take a look at some of their other offerings.  Simple designs and they seem functional.  

While the overall line of Saucony is not my usual style, there are a couple of things I could go for!

Style Athletics Saucony Workout Clothes

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.