Pair of Lulus burning a hole in my pocket

Or the trunk of my car rather...  I'm severely annoyed at myself (that may be an extreme)...  Probably 3 months ago, I thought I was getting an excellent deal on a pair of Wunder Under crops on eBay.  The problem was, I apparently never read the description and just saw the size and picture of what 'appeared' to be a pair of black pants.  Well I received them in the mail only to find out that my $55 pair of brand new black Wunder Unders were in fact grey.


So what should I do with them now?  Well as I said this happened months ago.  I keep forgetting they are in may car and have yet to try them on!  I'm afraid to sweat through grey pants in a workout, but everyone keeps telling me they have a similar pair, and that they don't show sweat.  I need to try them on to even see if they are flattering... otherwise I suppose they are going back on eBay!


Damn.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.