.EXHAUSTED.

Well here is an update... I'm tired. Cannot function. Not to mention completely brainless...


Not the best laid plans to deal with higher ups from my company, change my workout schedule (as in waking up SUPER early... compared to my normal schedule) and ADD additional workouts to my week.  Maybe I bit off more than I can chew? Oh and don't forget about that whole, starting paleo thing.  Yeah, that hasn't happened yet either.


Note to all... take your time making drastic changes in your schedule and habits.  Put one or two in effect at a time....


I'm gonna go take another nap now.  I'll see ya tomorrow.


Peace.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.