What Did you Get for Christmas!?!

Anyone get anything good out there??


Well, I didn't get my iPad, but I'm thinking that I want to wait until the 3 comes out... rumored to be in March! But I did get some fun workoutish stuff!!


Style Athletics Black Nike TR Winter Black Workout Shoes Cross Trainer
Nike Free TR 'Winter' - They have a satin looking finish! Only available in Pink now.

Style Athletics Pink Tan Merrell Hiking Shoes
Merrell Hiking Shoes - Accents actually look pink, and they are super lightweight!

Camelbak Mini M.U.L.E. - May be too small, but could be a good size... it's a kids!

So excited! Burton Mittens with Liner - I've had the same gloves for years, and they were majorly falling apart!

So please share, what fun and exciting stuff did you get?!?!

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.