Sick - Workout or Don't Workout

... that is the question.


It seems that I have gotten sick the week between Christmas and New Years for the past 3-4 years in a row.  Think my body is telling me I need to take it easier during the holidays?  Maybe actually work on getting some sleep in there.  And why would I listen??


Well now here I am, sick with a sore throat, crap in my throat and a leaky nose.  I have a BIG event on New Years Eve and will have to take lots of pictures... the last thing I need is a red nose!  But I am paying for my gym membership every day and I hate missing this much!  So the major question always is... do you workout or not when you are sick?


I've always heard conflicting information... don't workout, just do minimal exercise, or it will get rid of 'toxins'!  Personally I've always believed being sick is your body's way of telling you that you need a BREAK!  So I've been taking a break from the gym, but I feel so guilty!  I hate this!!  


What do you do when you are sick?  Do you still workout?

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.