Workout Tunes

For your listening pleasure...


Some of my favorite songs to RUN to (you will soon learn I have a slight obsession with Lady Gaga, but I'll try to keep a variety!) as this is a SHORT playlist... something like a mile or two run.  Keep in mind, this is just a sneak peek, I have LOTS of favorites that I will share over time.  All easily found on iTunes.


Bad Romance
   - Lady Gaga
Like a G6
   - Far East Movement (feat. Dev)
My First Kiss
   - 3OH!3 (fet. Ke$sha)
Born This Way
   - Lady Gaga
Lovesick
   - Emily Osment (yes, from Hannah Montana, and sister of that kid from The Sixth Sense)


Another great (and very easy to use) 'song' is one of the mixes by Gregg Michael Gillis, better known as Girl Talk.  He creates great mixes that average out to be about 110 minutes a piece.  They are awesome for just about anyone since there are so many genres included and mixed seamlessly together.  I suggest you check it out.  Of course it doesn't hurt that you can download them for FREE!!!!



Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.